- Daniel BurmanElegant Bedrooms
- Ayman Abd-Elazizhomes2let
- Shaun O'NeillSurrey Hills Garden Buildings
- Jake CookeThe Neuro-Muscular Clinic
How Our Manchester SEO Works
Looking to achieve the top spots in the search results without having to keep investing in paid ads? Then our highly rated Manchester SEO services are just what you need.
Using proven strategies, we’ll tailor you a bespoke SEO campaign to net you long term returns. So you can keep on reaping the rewards, while we take care of everything else.
The SEO Agency Manchester Businesses Trust
Boosting Google visibility is the way to go if you want to attract warm enquiries all year around, and that’s exactly what we specialise in here at Figment. With a loyal client base that has for several years relied on our SEO services, Manchester businesses can depend on us for best practice strategies that work quickly to boost web traffic, maximise conversions and grow sales.
Our Head of SEO and Co-Director Emma Grant was born in South Manchester. Emma attended Stockport Grammar and went on to study Marketing and Business in Newcastle. Thanks to her local connections and extensive knowledge of the area, Figment has since developed online success for ambitious, growing companies in the North West.
Actual client campaign results after working with Figment.
- Rowan Barry“Barry Bros has been working with Figment for over 8 years and they are a pleasure to work with. After redesigning our site, they started optimising it for search engines. This has generated huge growth in Google traffic. They also manage our blogs, social content and our newsletter, which has kept us engaging with our current customers as we are time poor. We trust them as part of our team and highly recommend!”
- Shaun O'neill“Steve, Emma and the team at Figment have been brilliant in firstly, explaining what SEO could do for us and secondly implementing it with almost instant success. Great company delivering great results!”
- Tania Dangerfield“Figment Agency have been fantastic in developing our website and building our SEO campaign over the last few years. We have seen a 50% organic search growth in 12 months and significantly reduced bounce rate. Emma and Steve are incredibly knowledgeable in their business and are always looking at new, innovative ways to improve TAG office website and generate more sales.... thanks guys!”
Why Use Figment as your SEO Company in Manchester?
A raft of Google #1 spots secured for a range of competitive keywords, PLUS ongoing organic traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Combining creative, technical and marketing skills with commercial acumen helps usoptimise results, so you enjoy more for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-focused process drives exceptional SEO results, and you’ll get to see exactly what we’ll be working on for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
All we do complies with Google best practice. So you get the best possible chance of top rankings, with the least likelihood of penalties.
Tailored monthly reports and updates on agreed KPIs allow you to see how well your SEO campaign is performing with complete clarity.
Monitor your SEO campaign via our simple-view dashboard, where you’ll find all your key data for checking campaign progress in real time.
- John MenicouPC Docs
- Daniel ParkerTattooedNow!
- Leon AlmashanPhysio Extra
- Zed JunejaZedcarZ
Barry Bros Security
- 500% traffic increase
- 100% year-on-year organic increase
- 30+ No.1 ranked keywords
- Organic traffic up 68% in 8 months
- Google Page 1 for 53 keywords
- Top 3 Local Pack for 30+ keywords
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
- 71% sales increase
- Top 3 local map pack listings
- “incredible results” says Shaun O’Neill
Organic SEO is all about taking your business to the top of the national results in Google. If you sell services or products to a UK-wide audience, organic SEO is the strategy you need to make you visible to more customers across the country.
Our organic SEO tactics are all based on Google best practice and the most up to date industry recommendations and technologies. We use our experience as leading SEO experts to employ only those strategies that will achieve long term results quickly, so you can start to see results a whole lot faster.
With a strong commitment to keeping on top of your agreed KPIs, and always open and clear about what we’re doing and achieving for you, our aim is for you to feel reassured from day one that your investment is worthwhile.
- Maximum traffic volume
- Low-cost lead generation
- Fully scalable
- Highest ROI
- More trusted than PPC (80% ignore ads)
Local SEO is based on strategies that put your business in front of local customers. If you have a physical location, or offer services in a particular area, then local SEO in Manchester is for you.
To showcase what you offer and to make sure you appear at the top of the organic results for local searches for your products and services, we use tried and tested techniques. These include Google Map Pack optimisation, citation building, and locally centred link building and content marketing, including local landing pages.
As a long established SEO agency, Manchester businesses know they can depend on us to achieve the results they need to increase leads and boost sales. Our history of success includes hundreds of Page One rankings and Map Pack top spots plus huge volumes of organic traffic growth.
- Fast results
- Generates calls directly from mobile
- High ROI
- Great for physical locations
Speak to us about your Manchester SEO project
- Jo Jenkins“Figment have been absolutely fantastic in helping us work on our SEO. They have improved the functionality of our website and are always on hand to provide expert advice, brilliant support and offer recommendations on how to further improve the website. Their reports are clear and concise and their willingness to help puts them above other SEO companies that we have worked with in the past.”
- Sallyann Holley“From the initial talks and planning right through to them delivering the product they were brilliant. We have found the team to be professional, dedicated, methodical and very supportive. We have built up an amazing rapport with these guys and would like to think that we can call them friends. If you are thinking of updating your website or need advice on your SEO's, Figment are your guys.”
- Faye Mellor“I have worked with Figment over last few years through various company changes and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. From re-designing our website and re-branding to SEO management and support, their service is faultless.”
A Personalised Approach for the Best ROI.
When investing in SEO, Manchester businesses must always focus on achieving the best possible return. Ultimately, increased sales will be your goal, and we’ll make that our goal too.
The higher you appear in the search results for your target keywords, the more you’ll be seen. But boosting your rankings is just one of our objectives. We also work hard to make sure our clients’ websites aren’t just seen, but that they enjoy maximum clicks too, for optimal leads. We also focus on upping organic leads to such a level that any paid ad spend can be reduced, or even cut altogether.
It’s something we’ve done successfully for many businesses. Courtesy of a personalised approach to your company and industry, we make it our aim to understand exactly what you’d like to achieve, the nature of your audience and how we can help bring value to the people you serve.
SEO – Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about SEO services in Manchester? The following should prove useful.
It’s important you are prepared to consider organic SEO as a medium to long term strategy. However, we will always do all we can to speed up the initial results using tried and tested tactics, and you will usually begin to see movement within the first few months.
Our expert team will walk you through the process of keyword selection, suggesting the best ones to drive qualified traffic to your website. Our initial keyword research will be based on various quantitative and qualitative factors. In addition to analysing what people are searching for within your business and industry niche, we’ll look closely at how often a keyword is searched for each month; how much of a challenge the keywords might be to rank for against the competition, and the potential click through rate which will bring you the leads. With all of these factors in mind, we will be in a position to advise you on the best keywords to meet your business goals.
Organic SEO is all about driving traffic to your website from across the country, whilst local SEO is more to do with getting people to visit your Manchester based physical business. Local SEO involves optimising your Google Map Pack listing so that you get found by people looking for your products or services in your specific area. Organic SEO is more focused on boosting your visibility in the natural search engine results listings.
With a paid advertising campaign, every time someone clicks on your advert, you are charged. However, with organic SEO, you don’t have to pay for those clicks. Whilst PPC does have its place in certain circumstances, web users are generally more inclined to click on organic listings, making organic SEO an investment with longer term returns.
If your aim is to boost traffic to your website and create an ongoing flow of leads, you’ll need organic SEO. Conversions are higher with organic SEO than with paid search advertising, generally because people trust organic results more than they do adverts, knowing they have achieved the right to be at the top, rather than just paid to be there.
There are many elements that go into an organic SEO campaign, whether it’s a local one for Manchester businesses or national for UK-serving companies. Firstly, there are the Google factors. These are the things that will show Google what your site is about, that it is user friendly, and that it can be considered an authority in its niche. Secondly, there are the user factors. These are mostly to do with trust, reassuring potential customers that your business is a safe bet, for example by showing reviews, contact details and social proof.
Our fully managed SEO campaigns start at £1.5k/month and scale up to £5k/month. Please contact us to learn more about how we can make a difference to your Google visibility with organic SEO services Manchester wide.
Yes, we can professionally optimise and manage your Google Ads campaign in addition to providing organic SEO Manchester wide, for optimal results across both paid and natural search.