Why choose Figment for Care and Hosting?
Enjoy jargon-free support from our helpful specialists. With guaranteed response times, you can rely on us like your own team.
A speedy, reliable and secure website builds endless trust with Google. That means boosted search traffic, and increased growth.
Our WordPress specialists won’t let your website fall apart. We know exactly what to do to keep your site performing perfectly.
Our packages give you more benefits, minus all the overheads. On average, you’ll save 87% versus hiring an in-house webmaster.
Nervous in case you break something? Worried about the damage caused by data breaches, malware and hacks? We’ve got you covered.
You’ve got no time to waste fiddling around behind the scenes of your website. We’ll save you all the worry, hassle and stress.
What Our Clients Say
- John MenicouPC Docs
- Steven LaiSuper Developments
- Ayman Abd-Elazizhomes2let
- Jake CookeThe Neuro-Muscular Clinic
Care & Hosting Process
Ongoing support and maintenance
1. Technical onboarding
A WordPress admin account is all we need for the off. On a different platform? No problem. We’ll let you know how we can upgrade you. Next we’ll copy your site and tune it up in a nice safe testing area ready for a smooth transfer. All done, you’ll get your website owner’s manual packed with useful info and key contacts.
2. Technical Audit
An exclusive tech audit. An expert security review. A look at what’s going on with Google Analytics. Here’s where we work out what might be holding your website back. Once we’re in the know, we’re ready to create your tailored roadmap for success.
3. Technical Setup
Our WordPress experts get to work optimising your site so that it’s fast, reliable and secure. We’ll fix underlying problems and configure the site so that it’s ready to leave the garage. And all that means you’ll be ready for more search traffic and sales.
4. Ongoing support and maintenance
Expert helpdesk. Jargon-free support and training. 24/7 monitoring. Watertight security, and guaranteed response times for complete peace of mind. And for added confidence? Monthly scheduled maintenance, nightly offsite backups AND the reassurance of full GDPR compliance.
5. Performance review
Our quarterly review ensures your website continues to meet your business goals. And for fully maximised performance, there’s our annual website service. The best way to keep you on course for total success.
Speak to us about Website Care and Hosting
Website Care & Maintenance
Baffled by filtering? Confused over goal setting? Unsure about funnels? Leave it all to us. We'll help you get the most out of your website traffic.
Want to know how your site updates will look before they go live? A staging site is the answer. Check, approve and only then we'll hit the go button.
WordPress Video Training
WordPress is a brilliant marketing tool, but are you really making the most of it? Keeping up with its latest features? Video training is the answer.
Regular updates are vital to boost security & enhance features. Why not save time and hassle by letting us take care of them for you?
Advanced Spam Protection
Frustrated by spam but don’t want to risk missing out on enquiries? Our state-of-the-art system lets the right messages through, whilst stopping spam in its tracks.
System bugs can bring a website to a standstill. But good news: our expert pest controllers are ready with fast fixes to blitz those bugs into oblivion.
With monthly time secured for your support needs, we'll make your business our personal priority. It'll help keep your business goals on track.
It's always great to know you've got expert support at hand when it matters most. And for that, you can count on Figment.
There's a lot to lose if something goes wrong with your website. That's why we back it up, every night, storing the files separately for added protection.
Fully Managed Server
Who has time for tinkering with scripts, plugins and databases? Let us manage your server. That way, you can get on with your day.
Day and night, people are online. So, day and night, your site must perform. Our 24/7 monitoring makes sure of it. So you're always open for business.
Reassurance is key for web visitors. Let them know they're visiting a secure site and get a nice SEO boost with our military-grade encryption.
No one wants unwelcome visitors encroaching their site. Our intelligent IP blocking detects intruders well before they can cause trouble.
Everything from cookie control to data retention and recovery is taken care of, easing the burden of GDPR compliance.
Speedy for SEO
Google ranks fast-loading pages higher. With server-level caching, speed optimisation and SSD storage, your site will load quicker than ever.
Using 100% environmentally friendly, carbon neutral servers to minimise environmental impact.
- Josh Mitchell“Easy to work with company, helped us understand organic SEO and helped build our rankings for a large number of search terms.”
- Caroline Frost“Steve and the team offer an informative and friendly service. If I need any assistance with website design, content, updates, it is very easy to make contact with the service team who come back to you in a timely manner. The team are friendly and supportive. I would definitely recommend Figment Agency.”
- Rachael Wellby“Reliable, expert service. Steve and the team took the time to understand our business and deliver a service that's right for us.”
- Leon Almashan“Our new bespoke website looks great, incredible work! We have a beautiful website that effectively works by bringing real business. Figment helped with SEO & our new clients have told me they chose our company ahead of competition as we look more professional. Without a shadow of a doubt, Figment is highly recommended every time.”
- BeeRoots“Steve and Dhanya are experts in the SEO field. Communication was excellent and it was very easy to work with them.”
- Fraser Dove International“First-rate attention to detail and service. Steve and the team undertook an SEO audit, which was far more than just a check-box exercise. Actionable feedback that I could implement from the get-go, and Steve thoroughly explained the more technical aspects of the audit, helping us make informed decisions on what to prioritise going forward.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Request a callback and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements and the next steps.
You sure can. Complete our get started form and we’ll take a look and let you know what’s involved.
Most of our clients aren’t very technical. And most business owners know that tinkering with their website is crucial time away from doing what they are great at. This service is designed for you!
We’ve partnered with the Google cloud platform to bring you the very best quality hosting for your WordPress site. Thanks to instant-scaling technology, your website will be able to cope when there are spikes in traffic. There’s no need for downtime or a migration to more hardware!
You can keep your domain name wherever it is registered. We’ll work with your I.T. contact to get the name re-pointed to our servers. If you’re moving the domain from another agency, let us know and we will provide the help you need.
Complete packages start at £150 + VAT per month. We will help you find a package that works for your business.
We include small WordPress development and support tasks within all packages.
In Bronze and Silver, we cover up to 30 mins per task. Within Gold and Platinum, this extends to 60 mins.
Typical “small” tasks may include:
- Adding posts
- Image cropping, resizing and compression
- Plugin research and configuration
- Plugin conflicts
- Stylesheet changes
- Configuring forms
- Page re-directs and other SEO tweaks
- Google Search Console user experience issues
- WooCommerce help
- General WordPress questions and support
Please ask our team if you aren’t sure – we’re usually quite flexible.
Everything that goes into keeping your website up-to-date and secure. And support for any pre-existing functionality is included as standard. Interested in new page designs or functionality? Just ask us for a quote.
Your data will be held on our secure servers based in London, UK. We can provide the address of our data centre if required.
If it is a new website designed and built by Figment then we will work with you to ensure it is fully GDPR compliant.