Maintain your Page #1 rankings and enjoy continued search engine success
Now you’ve achieved the lion’s share of search engine visibility, you’ll be enjoying more enquiries and a nice boost in sales. So what’s next? Whilst you probably don’t need to maintain any investment you put into securing those search engine top spots, sitting back and doing nothing simply isn’t an option. Because if you’re not making the effort to maintain your rankings, you might find yourself outranked by your competitors.
Our monthly SEO maintenance plan is designed to keep you sitting pretty above the competition, so you can continue to enjoy all the rewards of Page One search positions.
Maintaining rankings and reducing risk with ongoing SEO maintenance
Search engine rankings are far from permanent. It’s vital that you don’t forget that just as you took over a top spot from a competitor, so they can do the same to you.
Our SEO maintenance packages are designed to keep a close eye on your website’s organic health, maintaining the rankings and Google Map Pack positions you’ve achieved, and reducing the risk of dropping below your competitors.
So, on a monthly basis, our technical SEO specialists will deep-crawl your site, seeking out and blitzing any issues that could lead to a drop in rankings. Whether it’s broken links, duplicate content or page loading delays, problems like these can push a website off Page One, which can significantly reduce online visibility.
We’ll also continue with vital link and citation building, as well as keeping tabs on your link profiles to make sure everything is doing the job it should be to keep you at the top of Google.
Keeping you where you belong – right in front of your audience
Keyword monitoring forms a core part of our SEO maintenance checklist. This is important, because it shows how well your site and landing pages are ranking for your focus keywords. It’s vital to keep tabs on how the position of your site may change over time, and to see how other sites are competing by upping their games.
Being aware of what’s going on means we can take steps to deal with any challenges on your current positions, before they drop too far.
It’s all about keeping you right in front of your audience, where you’ve got used to being.
Search results on Page Two only get 6% of clicks
Imagine a drop from a Page One position to Page Two, where the results only get 6% of clicks. You’ll seriously lose visibility, and will notice a distinct drop in traffic.
With a monthly SEO maintenance plan, you have a much improved chance of staying on Page One and keeping your Google Map Pack positions.
It’s important to know that the algorithms that power search engines like Google are constantly being updated. Google launches thousands of updates every year, ranging from minor tweaks to major changes that influence SEO strategies.
So, if you’re not investing in SEO and website maintenance, you could be leaving your site vulnerable. A page of your website that’s slow to load and doesn’t fall in line with current search engine best practice could considerably damage your overall search positions. This type of thing is precisely what we’re on the trail of as part of our monthly SEO maintenance services.
Why use Figment for ongoing SEO maintenance?
Unique Blend of Skills
Proven SEO Process
Best Practice SEO
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
What Our Clients Say
- Leon AlmashanPhysio Extra
- Kian KormiWhisper Media
- Lyndon FergusonHorrocks & Boyd
- Zed JunejaZedcarZ
Barry Bros Security
100% growth in web traffic. Visitor numbers continuously rising. Google Page 1 for 55 competitive keywords. Here’s how we’ve kept this London security expert on top for more than five years.
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
37 Page 1 Google rankings. A 71% increase in sales. Surrey Hills Garden Buildings is now enjoying more quality leads than ever before, all thanks to Figment’s managed SEO strategy.
Speak to us about ongoing SEO maintenance
- Jubaid Uddin“Been working with them for just over a year now and can see major improvement to my websites SEO - highly recommend. Very hands on approach and willing to answer anything I may have confusion about. Bottom line - My SEO rankings have increased drastically so I am a happy customer. Thanks Steve & Persia :)”
- Darya Kolas“We have been with Figment for over a year and love them! We now have a different problem - too much new business!”
- Adryan Cresswell“A useful and thorough review of our website which highlighted areas that were strong as well as areas that required improvement. The follow up call service was also thorough and it feels Figment have a genuine wish to help improve conversion rates and AOVs. Some great ideas transpired from this!”
- Jo Jenkins“Figment have been absolutely fantastic in helping us work on our SEO. They have improved the functionality of our website and are always on hand to provide expert advice, brilliant support and offer recommendations on how to further improve the website. Their reports are clear and concise and their willingness to help puts them above other SEO companies that we have worked with in the past.”
- Daniel Parker“We were very happy with Steve and Emma and the whole Figment team. The service was so helpful and charming and always there when we needed them. It was a joy and everything we asked to be achieved was done... we would highly recommend Figment and we will be back for more... Thank you to you all.”
- Sophie Neil“Fantastic and patient support. The team listen carefully to the brief and make the task in hand feel very achievable. They are both top of their game technically and very innovative, always aware of current trends and new developments. I feel lucky to be on their books. They are very approachable and always more than happy to help.”
Frequently Asked Questions
SEO is not a one-and-done thing. Search engines are constantly updating their algorithms, and websites need to adapt in order to stay in line with current best practice.
Where fresh content is being added to a website, especially an ecommerce website, it is vital to make sure that the content itself, plus its permalinks and meta data, are all structured in line with the latest search engine guidance. It’s also vital to detect any broken links, which can occur over time, and to make sure that any recently added media is well-optimised and not slowing your site down.
In a nutshell, if you’re not investing in keeping your website on Page One or in the Google Map Pack top three, your competitors could well seize the opportunity to steal those positions from you.
Consider monthly SEO maintenance an investment in risk management. Avoiding the risk of losing your top search engine positions to a competitor, and suffering a devastating drop in traffic, and sales.
Depending on the SEO maintenance package you choose and the number of tracked keywords included, you can expect to invest upwards of £495 per month plus VAT. Because SEO is ever-changing, we dynamically apply our resources to maximise the results within your budget. So you get to enjoy exceptional value, and the reassurance of a campaign that will keep you in front of your online audience.
We offer a comprehensive ongoing SEO maintenance service, which includes a deep data crawl, website metrics, site monitoring and bug fixes, ongoing link acquisition and citation building, link profile reviews and keyword monitoring.
You’ll get a monthly report, and access to a KPI dashboard so you can see in real time how your SEO maintenance plan is performing.