Maintain your Page #1 rankings and enjoy continued search engine success
Now you’ve achieved the lion’s share of search engine visibility, you’ll be enjoying more enquiries and a nice boost in sales. So what’s next? Whilst you probably don’t need to maintain any investment you put into securing those search engine top spots, sitting back and doing nothing simply isn’t an option. Because if you’re not making the effort to maintain your rankings, you might find yourself outranked by your competitors.
Our monthly SEO maintenance plan is designed to keep you sitting pretty above the competition, so you can continue to enjoy all the rewards of Page One search positions.
Maintaining rankings and reducing risk with ongoing SEO maintenance
Search engine rankings are far from permanent. It’s vital that you don’t forget that just as you took over a top spot from a competitor, so they can do the same to you.
Our SEO maintenance packages are designed to keep a close eye on your website’s organic health, maintaining the rankings and Google Map Pack positions you’ve achieved, and reducing the risk of dropping below your competitors.
So, on a monthly basis, our technical SEO specialists will deep-crawl your site, seeking out and blitzing any issues that could lead to a drop in rankings. Whether it’s broken links, duplicate content or page loading delays, problems like these can push a website off Page One, which can significantly reduce online visibility.
We’ll also continue with vital link and citation building, as well as keeping tabs on your link profiles to make sure everything is doing the job it should be to keep you at the top of Google.
Keeping you where you belong – right in front of your audience
Keyword monitoring forms a core part of our SEO maintenance checklist. This is important, because it shows how well your site and landing pages are ranking for your focus keywords. It’s vital to keep tabs on how the position of your site may change over time, and to see how other sites are competing by upping their games.
Being aware of what’s going on means we can take steps to deal with any challenges on your current positions, before they drop too far.
It’s all about keeping you right in front of your audience, where you’ve got used to being.
Search results on Page Two only get 6% of clicks
Imagine a drop from a Page One position to Page Two, where the results only get 6% of clicks. You’ll seriously lose visibility, and will notice a distinct drop in traffic.
With a monthly SEO maintenance plan, you have a much improved chance of staying on Page One and keeping your Google Map Pack positions.
It’s important to know that the algorithms that power search engines like Google are constantly being updated. Google launches thousands of updates every year, ranging from minor tweaks to major changes that influence SEO strategies.
So, if you’re not investing in SEO and website maintenance, you could be leaving your site vulnerable. A page of your website that’s slow to load and doesn’t fall in line with current search engine best practice could considerably damage your overall search positions. This type of thing is precisely what we’re on the trail of as part of our monthly SEO maintenance services.
Why use Figment for ongoing SEO maintenance?
Unique Blend of Skills
Proven SEO Process
Best Practice SEO
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
What Our Clients Say
- Fiona MordauntAuthor / Blogger
- Daniel BurmanElegant Bedrooms
- Shaun O'NeillSurrey Hills Garden Buildings
- Lyndon FergusonHorrocks & Boyd
Barry Bros Security
100% growth in web traffic. Visitor numbers continuously rising. Google Page 1 for 55 competitive keywords. Here’s how we’ve kept this London security expert on top for more than five years.
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
37 Page 1 Google rankings. A 71% increase in sales. Surrey Hills Garden Buildings is now enjoying more quality leads than ever before, all thanks to Figment’s managed SEO strategy.
Speak to us about ongoing SEO maintenance
- Vizzbook“We approached Figment as we had an important issue to resolve in that we needed to have clear and concise evidence on how the content we were providing to our customers through a widget on their sites was going to be assessed from an SEO perspective. The report we got back was indeed clear and concise and enabled us to be confident in our sales pitches to prospective clients.”
- Jubaid Uddin“Been working with them for just over a year now and can see major improvement to my websites SEO - highly recommend. Very hands on approach and willing to answer anything I may have confusion about. Bottom line - My SEO rankings have increased drastically so I am a happy customer. Thanks Steve & Persia :)”
- Ayman Abd-Elaziz“If your looking for a digital agency which goes above and beyond, look no further! Steve and his fantastic team are the perfect partner for all things digital; they have created a fantastic website for our business and as a result are now managing our local and organic SEO, as well as PPC campaign.”
- Sophie Neil“Fantastic and patient support. The team listen carefully to the brief and make the task in hand feel very achievable. They are both top of their game technically and very innovative, always aware of current trends and new developments. I feel lucky to be on their books. They are very approachable and always more than happy to help.”
- Mark Robson“Detailed industry knowledge gained from years of experience, Figment provided exactly the sort of advice I was looking for. Bang up to date with all the latest technology and Google search trends, I can't recommend them enough. Thanks guys.”
- Kian Kormi“Figment is a super one-stop-shop for web site, e-commerce, social media and blog management. They keep me on my toes with the latest most contemporary thinking and has, time and again, kept me in the fast lane of the digital highway - especially in the last 4 years on the importance of a social media and mobile device strategy. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending the entire Figment team.”
Frequently Asked Questions
SEO is not a one-and-done thing. Search engines are constantly updating their algorithms, and websites need to adapt in order to stay in line with current best practice.
Where fresh content is being added to a website, especially an ecommerce website, it is vital to make sure that the content itself, plus its permalinks and meta data, are all structured in line with the latest search engine guidance. It’s also vital to detect any broken links, which can occur over time, and to make sure that any recently added media is well-optimised and not slowing your site down.
In a nutshell, if you’re not investing in keeping your website on Page One or in the Google Map Pack top three, your competitors could well seize the opportunity to steal those positions from you.
Consider monthly SEO maintenance an investment in risk management. Avoiding the risk of losing your top search engine positions to a competitor, and suffering a devastating drop in traffic, and sales.
Depending on the SEO maintenance package you choose and the number of tracked keywords included, you can expect to invest upwards of £495 per month plus VAT. Because SEO is ever-changing, we dynamically apply our resources to maximise the results within your budget. So you get to enjoy exceptional value, and the reassurance of a campaign that will keep you in front of your online audience.
We offer a comprehensive ongoing SEO maintenance service, which includes a deep data crawl, website metrics, site monitoring and bug fixes, ongoing link acquisition and citation building, link profile reviews and keyword monitoring.
You’ll get a monthly report, and access to a KPI dashboard so you can see in real time how your SEO maintenance plan is performing.