Average 12 month increase for clients in 2019
Outstanding reputation based on 50+ reviews
A personal service built around close partnerships
Award-winning London SEO agency
How Our London SEO Works
So you’re looking for help in netting those top-ranked positions in the organic search results without having to spend fortunes on paid ads. You’ve come to the right place.
If you want to reach the top quickly using risk-free strategies that are proven to work as a long term investment, our highly rated London SEO services are just what you need.
The SEO Agency London Businesses Trust
With a host of loyal clients who have trusted our London SEO services for many years, Figment can be considered the SEO company London businesses rely on to boost online visibility through best practice.
We apply our knowledge and experience to employ tried and tested tactics that we know work quickly to boost web traffic, optimise conversions and increase sales. Because our experience tells us precisely what works for local SEO in London, our clients are able to save money and enjoy faster results.
Actual client campaign results before and after working with Figment.
- Rowan Barry“Barry Bros has been working with Figment for over 8 years and they are a pleasure to work with. After redesigning our site, they started optimising it for search engines. This has generated huge growth in Google traffic. They also manage our blogs, social content and our newsletter, which has kept us engaging with our current customers as we are time poor. We trust them as part of our team and highly recommend!”
- Shaun O'neill“Steve, Emma and the team at Figment have been brilliant in firstly, explaining what SEO could do for us and secondly implementing it with almost instant success. Great company delivering great results!”
- Tania Dangerfield“Figment Agency have been fantastic in developing our website and building our SEO campaign over the last few years. We have seen a 50% organic search growth in 12 months and significantly reduced bounce rate. Emma and Steve are incredibly knowledgeable in their business and are always looking at new, innovative ways to improve TAG office website and generate more sales.... thanks guys!”
Why Use Figment as your London SEO Consultant?
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
- Zed JunejaZedcarZ
- Ben Sutton-JonesHenfield Storage
- Leon AlmashanPhysio Extra
- Steven LaiSuper Developments
Increase traffic and generate more leads
Barry Bros Security
- 500% traffic increase
- 100% year-on-year organic increase
- 30+ No.1 ranked keywords
- Organic traffic up 68% in 8 months
- Google Page 1 for 53 keywords
- Top 3 Local Pack for 30+ keywords
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
- 71% sales increase
- Top 3 local map pack listings
- “incredible results” says Shaun O’Neill
Our London SEO Services
Looking for an SEO expert, London based, that can provide the entire package of SEO services? Figment has what you need.
Search engine optimisation can be defined as organic SEO and local SEO. Read on to discover how both of these work and to learn the important differences.
Organic SEO is focused on getting you to the top of Google’s national results. If you sell your products or services to a national audience, then organic SEO is the strategy that will get you in front of more customers right across the country. To do this, we employ a variety of proven, best-practice tactics that we know through experience get long term results quickly. And, as a leading London SEO consultant, it’s these results we’re truly committed to. You’ll see them from our clear monthly reports. We want you to feel reassured that your investment will be worthwhile, so we’ll always keep right on top of those KPIs we agree at the start.
- Maximum traffic volume
- Low-cost lead generation
- Fully scalable
- Highest ROI
- More trusted than PPC (80% ignore ads)
Local SEO revolves around strategies that get your business in front of people in the local area looking to buy your products and services. It’s all about showcasing what you offer to a local online audience, perfect for local shops and service providers. We put tried and tested techniques to work, such as Google Local Pack optimisation, citation building and locally focused content marketing and link building. As a respected SEO company, London businesses know they can trust us to achieve the results they need to grow their sales. Our proven track record includes hundreds of Page One rankings, extensive Local Pack listings and high-level volumes of web traffic growth.
- Fast results
- Generates calls directly from mobile
- High ROI
- Great for physical locations
- Jo Jenkins“Figment have been absolutely fantastic in helping us work on our SEO. They have improved the functionality of our website and are always on hand to provide expert advice, brilliant support and offer recommendations on how to further improve the website. Their reports are clear and concise and their willingness to help puts them above other SEO companies that we have worked with in the past.”
- Sallyann Holley“From the initial talks and planning right through to them delivering the product they were brilliant. We have found the team to be professional, dedicated, methodical and very supportive. We have built up an amazing rapport with these guys and would like to think that we can call them friends. If you are thinking of updating your website or need advice on your SEO's, Figment are your guys.”
- Faye Mellor“I have worked with Figment over last few years through various company changes and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. From re-designing our website and re-branding to SEO management and support, their service is faultless.”
Ready to power up your sales?
More Visibility. More Sales.
It’s vital that you get a good return on your investment in London SEO. Ultimately, you want more sales. To achieve this for you, we employ strategies that get you more online visibility.
The higher you rank for your keywords, the more you’ll get seen. And we know exactly how to go about getting you to the top of those rankings. We’ve done it successfully for a host of businesses right across London.
We make our approach personalised to your company and your industry. We make it our business to understand precisely what you want to achieve, the nature of your audience and everything we need to know about the value to bring to your customer base.
SEO – Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about search engine optimisation? The following should prove helpful.
Great news! We can professionally optimise and manage your Google Ads alongside your Organic SEO campaign for maximum results across both paid and natural search.
You’ll need to be prepared to look at organic SEO as a medium to long term strategy, although you’ll usually start seeing initial results in the first few months.
We will guide you through this process and will suggest the best keywords to drive qualified traffic to your website. As a starting point, we will provide keyword research that’s based on a number qualitative and quantitative factors. As well as looking at what people search for in your business niche, we will look at monthly search volumes (the average number of times a keyword is searched for in a month), how difficult keywords are to rank for in relation to competition, and potential click through rate. Based on these factors, we’ll be able to advise you on the best keywords to meet your business objectives.
If you have a physical location and you want to attract local customers, local SEO will really help. It’s all about optimising your Google Local Pack listing and your online directory presence too. Organic SEO is also important but this focuses on the natural listings of your website in the search engine results. It’s more about driving traffic to your website rather than your physical location.
When you advertise online, every time someone clicks through to your website from your advert, you have to pay. With organic results however, there is no charge. It is a proven fact that people are more inclined to click on and trust organic listings than they are adverts.
If you want to increase the right kind of traffic to your website, then you need organic SEO. You’ll spend less on it than you would on paid search, and that’s a proven fact. Plus, conversions are higher with organic SEO. This is because users have more trust in organic listings.
It’s actually quite a complicated process. In simple terms, it can be divided into two core areas. One is relevancy. This involves working on a host of on-page things that matter to Google, like how quickly your web pages download, how well optimised your content is and the format of your code. The other area is trust, which is connected with off-page things that get you noticed. Basically, it’s like a PR campaign for your website.
Prices for SEO campaigns with Figment range from £500 to £4k per month. As a guide, a 20-hour campaign based on 50 keywords with weekly blogs, technical SEO, manual outreach and management works out at £2k+vat/month. Please contact us for more info.
Ready to increase your sales? Arrange your FREE SEO consultation today!
Looking to maximise your online visibility so you can optimise sales? We appreciate there is a great deal to consider when choosing an SEO agency. London wide there is a lot of choice. So how to decide?
Expertise and experience really do matter, as does the track record of results and the speed at which you can start enjoying them. As well as the budget for your London SEO investment, have you thought about the potential savings you could make by reducing your PPC spend? A good London SEO consultant will not only know precisely how to get the most out of your budget, they will also boost your organic rankings in such a way that you are able to reduce your paid ad spend.
Kingston upon Thames