Smash the competition out of the park, with award-winning SEO for ecommerce website success
The success of your ecommerce business hinges on your Google SEO performance. It really is as simple as that. You know that competition in the online shopping world is fierce. You also know it’s no walk in the park getting all your products ranked and found online, and definitely no breeze converting ecommerce website visitors into sales.
At Figment, we’ve been successfully helping online stores achieve exceptional sales results for over 15 years. With a clear focus on helping you build your brand reputation online, we’ll use our unique blend of skills to position you as the trusted choice above your competitors. Leaving you to enjoy success that goes beyond your expectations.
Specialist expertise for serious ecommerce results
If you want great results, the type that make you THE go-to online shop in your niche, then you need an ecommerce SEO agency that understands precisely how to increase Google visibility for your products and collections.
You may have already attempted your own DIY SEO activities for your ecommerce website. Maybe you’ve tried building customer reviews. Writing your own meta descriptions on Yoast. Adding a blog.
But if your competitors are still outranking you, you’ll be wondering where to turn next to get your online store front the exposure it needs to see a surge in sales. That’s where Figment comes in.
WooCommerce SEO knowhow
Looking to get better results from your WooCommerce SEO? Whilst the platform is built using code that’s optimised for SEO, it’s the inside intel on WooCommerce customisation and optimisation that gets results. And those are things our ecommerce SEO experts know a thing or two about.
It might be ordering your online store product categories and tags and enabling breadcrumbs to help your customers find the products they’re looking for. Optimising image alt texts and product slugs for better Google indexing. Enhancing product categories with well-crafted SEO titles and descriptions. Boosting website speed and performance for the ultimate online shopping experience, or improving WooCommerce security.
Whatever it takes to rank your WooCommerce store and convert visitors to sales, we’ve got it well and truly covered.
Shopify SEO savvy
If Shopify is your ecommerce platform of choice, you’re in good hands with Figment as your Shopify SEO specialists. We’re right on top of all the SEO issues the platform naturally creates, and know just how to prevent them causing ranking problems for your ecommerce website. Plus we’re in the know when it comes to SEO indexing factors unique to Shopify.
We might for example be removing damaging duplicate product or collections pages. Making use of structured data to ensure Google indexes key product and collections information. Improving Shopify store site speed. Undertaking keyword research and meta data optimisation, or crafting engaging and SEO-friendly content for product pages and posting to your Shopify blog.
Whatever the Shopify SEO strategy, our goal will always be getting you ranked above your competitors.
Why use Figment as your Ecommerce SEO consultant?
Unique Blend of Skills
Proven SEO Process
Best Practice SEO
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
What Our Clients Say
- Kian KormiWhisper Media
- Daniel LewisMedical Physician
- Ben Sutton-JonesHenfield Storage
- Ayman Abd-Elazizhomes2let
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
37 Page 1 Google rankings. A 71% increase in sales. Surrey Hills Garden Buildings is now enjoying more quality leads than ever before, all thanks to Figment’s managed SEO strategy.
36% more organic traffic. 80 Page One Google Rankings. Online store conversions up by 82%. Here’s how we helped the UK’s #1 hoverboard retailer grab the lion’s share of online sales, sending them gliding above some of the UK’s strongest competitors in the industry.
Organic traffic boosted by 72%. Sales up by 5576%. Here’s how we took an Emmy Award winning makeup designer’s under-performing Shopify ecommerce site, and turned things around in just a matter of months.
Speak to us about SEO for ecommerce websites
- Ayman Abd-Elaziz“If your looking for a digital agency which goes above and beyond, look no further! Steve and his fantastic team are the perfect partner for all things digital; they have created a fantastic website for our business and as a result are now managing our local and organic SEO, as well as PPC campaign.”
- ZedcarZ“Figment have done an absolutely fantastic job of re-branding my business. They have redesigned the website and wow it looks absolutely fantastic and professional. They treated my project as if it was their own business they were trying to redesign. They have just started the SEO project and have already proved worthy of the investment. Many thanks to the whole team – keep up the great work!”
- Fraser Dove International“First-rate attention to detail and service. Steve and the team undertook an SEO audit, which was far more than just a check-box exercise. Actionable feedback that I could implement from the get-go, and Steve thoroughly explained the more technical aspects of the audit, helping us make informed decisions on what to prioritise going forward.”
- Vicki Hatton“Steve and the team at Figment have been fantastic throughout the whole process. From developing our bespoke website, right through to the continuing support and advice that they are always on hand to give. Needless to say, we are very pleased with our professional looking website and continue to get complements from current and new clients. I would definitely recommend.”
- Brian Woulfe“A special thank you to Figment for turning things around on my SEO Journey! After a terrible initial journey the new results are amazing and in the last few weeks we’ve had a number of calls and emails with enquires for very large projects, all of which look to be moving forward!”
- Rowan Barry“Barry Bros has been working with Figment for over 8 years and they are a pleasure to work with. After redesigning our site, they started optimising it for search engines. This has generated huge growth in Google traffic. They also manage our blogs, social content and our newsletter, which has kept us engaging with our current customers as we are time poor. We trust them as part of our team and highly recommend!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Online advertising that works on a pay per click basis means just that: you have to pay every time someone clicks on your advert. The trouble is, not all clicks convert into sales, which could mean that you end up wasting a lot of money. What’s more, it’s more common for people to click on and trust organic listings than adverts. This is precisely why, for your online shop, investing in a long term ecommerce SEO strategy is more likely to deliver a greater ROI.
Ecommerce SEO should be looked at as a long-term strategy, although many of our ecommerce clients have started to enjoy initial results within the first few months.
Put simply, without ecommerce SEO, your WooCommerce, Shopify or any other online storefront will not be found by people who are searching for your products. Instead, those people will end up buying from your competitors, who are investing in ecommerce SEO.
Prices for our ecommerce SEO campaigns range from £500 to £4K per month. As a guide, a 20-hour campaign based on 50 keywords with weekly blogs, technical SEO, manual outreach and management will usually be priced at £2,000 plus VAT per month. You are welcome to contact us for a bespoke quotation.
This is specialised SEO for ecommerce websites, including WooCommerce and Shopify stores. SEO activities for ecommerce website optimisation include product Schema Markup to promote rich, user-friendly results, vital keyword research, keyword mapping to every page of your online store site for enhanced search relevancy, URL optimisation, technical SEO, content marketing and link building. It all starts with the creation of a solid SEO roadmap, critical to getting the results you need.
You are welcome to choose from our range of SEO packages which will be tailored to your individual business goals and priorities. All packages include at least 25 tracked keywords, one or more focus areas, 16+ campaign hours, upwards of two blogs or landing pages, your own dedicated SEO growth manager, and a KPI dashboard where you can view all your SEO campaign results in real time.