Why choose Figment for WordPress maintenance services?
Enjoy jargon-free support from our helpful specialists. With guaranteed response times, you can rely on us like your own team.
A speedy, reliable and secure website builds endless trust with Google. That means boosted search traffic, and increased growth.
Our WordPress specialists won’t let your website fall apart. We know exactly what to do to keep your site performing perfectly.
Our packages give you more benefits, minus all the overheads. On average, you’ll save 87% versus hiring an in-house webmaster.
Nervous in case you break something? Worried about the damage caused by data breaches, malware and hacks? We’ve got you covered.
You’ve got no time to waste fiddling around behind the scenes of your website. We’ll save you all the worry, hassle and stress.
What Our Clients Say
- Leon AlmashanPhysio Extra
- Ben Sutton-JonesHenfield Storage
- Daniel ParkerTattooedNow!
- Daniel LewisMedical Physician
Our WordPress Maintenance & Support Process
Ongoing support and maintenance
1. Technical onboarding
A WordPress admin account is all we need for the off. On a different platform? No problem. We’ll let you know how we can upgrade you. Next we’ll copy your site and tune it up in a nice safe testing area ready for a smooth transfer. All done, you’ll get your website owner’s manual packed with useful info and key contacts.
2. Technical Audit
An exclusive tech audit. An expert security review. A look at what’s going on with Google Analytics. Here’s where we work out what might be holding your website back. Once we’re in the know, we’re ready to create your tailored roadmap for success.
3. Technical Setup
Our WordPress experts get to work optimising your site so that it’s fast, reliable and secure. We’ll fix underlying problems and configure the site so that it’s ready to leave the garage. And all that means you’ll be ready for more search traffic and sales.
4. Ongoing support and maintenance
Expert helpdesk. Jargon-free support and training. 24/7 monitoring. Watertight security, and guaranteed response times for complete peace of mind. And for added confidence? Monthly scheduled maintenance, nightly offsite backups AND the reassurance of full GDPR compliance.
5. Performance review
Our quarterly review ensures your website continues to meet your business goals. And for fully maximised performance, there’s our annual website service. The best way to keep you on course for total success.
Speak to us about our WordPress maintenance plans
Our WordPress maintenance services are trusted by UK businesses with a keen eye for growth
There is no substitute for peace of mind, especially in business. And knowing your WordPress website is in expert hands is one of the best ways to achieve that much-needed reassurance. When you take up one of our WordPress maintenance plans, you’ll have access to a team of highly knowledgeable WordPress specialists who will take care of everything.
From making nightly backups of your website data so all can be restored in an instant should a problem arise, to fixing broken links, blitzing bugs, checking your web forms are working and performing system upgrades, you’ll find everything covered in a technical sense. And that’s not all.
Our team are online marketing strategists too. So as part of the Figment WordPress website maintenance service, you’ll also enjoy valuable input that will help you get the most out of your website so that it meets your business goals. From video training in the latest features and Google Analytics guidance, to eCommerce support for streamlined online sales, you’ll be in the safest hands courtesy of our WordPress maintenance experts.
Baffled by filtering? Confused over goal setting? Unsure about funnels? Leave it all to us. We'll help you get the most out of your website traffic.
Want to know how your site updates will look before they go live? A staging site is the answer. Check, approve and only then we'll hit the go button.
WordPress Video Training
WordPress is a brilliant marketing tool, but are you really making the most of it? Keeping up with its latest features? Video training is the answer.
Regular updates are vital to boost security & enhance features. Why not save time and hassle by letting us take care of them for you?
Advanced Spam Protection
Frustrated by spam but don’t want to risk missing out on enquiries? Our state-of-the-art system lets the right messages through, whilst stopping spam in its tracks.
System bugs can bring a website to a standstill. But good news: our expert pest controllers are ready with fast fixes to blitz those bugs into oblivion.
With monthly time secured for your support needs, we'll make your business our personal priority. It'll help keep your business goals on track.
It's always great to know you've got expert support at hand when it matters most. And for that, you can count on Figment.
WordPress Website Maintenance in the UK
Did you know that one of the most important aspects of your site’s search engine success rests with website hosting? It’s something that simply cannot be overlooked, because it influences things like site security, page loading speed and online experience. All crucial factors for SEO.
As part of our WordPress maintenance services, you’ll enjoy premium grade, GDPR compliant hosting courtesy of the trusted Google Cloud platform. This is a hosting plan designed to deliver the best possible customer experience, engineered to optimise conversions and increase your online sales. Because when it comes down to it, that’s precisely what your website should be doing.
There's a lot to lose if something goes wrong with your website. That's why we back it up, every night, storing the files separately for added protection.
Fully Managed Server
Who has time for tinkering with scripts, plugins and databases? Let us manage your server. That way, you can get on with your day.
Day and night, people are online. So, day and night, your site must perform. Our 24/7 monitoring makes sure of it. So you're always open for business.
Reassurance is key for web visitors. Let them know they're visiting a secure site and get a nice SEO boost with our military-grade encryption.
No one wants unwelcome visitors encroaching their site. Our intelligent IP blocking detects intruders well before they can cause trouble.
Everything from cookie control to data retention and recovery is taken care of, easing the burden of GDPR compliance.
Speedy for SEO
Google ranks fast-loading pages higher. With server-level caching, speed optimisation and SSD storage, your site will load quicker than ever.
Using 100% environmentally friendly, carbon neutral servers to minimise environmental impact.
- Adryan Cresswell“A useful and thorough review of our website which highlighted areas that were strong as well as areas that required improvement. The follow up call service was also thorough and it feels Figment have a genuine wish to help improve conversion rates and AOVs. Some great ideas transpired from this!”
- Rizwan Moledina“A super experience - a1 customer service, with a great looking and functioning website that has by far superseded my expectations. Steve and the team have done everything and more to ensure that our brand and new website are a success! On budget and on time !”
- Caroline Frost“Steve and the team offer an informative and friendly service. If I need any assistance with website design, content, updates, it is very easy to make contact with the service team who come back to you in a timely manner. The team are friendly and supportive. I would definitely recommend Figment Agency.”
- Sophie Neil“Fantastic and patient support. The team listen carefully to the brief and make the task in hand feel very achievable. They are both top of their game technically and very innovative, always aware of current trends and new developments. I feel lucky to be on their books. They are very approachable and always more than happy to help.”
- ZedcarZ“Figment have done an absolutely fantastic job of re-branding my business. They have redesigned the website and wow it looks absolutely fantastic and professional. They treated my project as if it was their own business they were trying to redesign. They have just started the SEO project and have already proved worthy of the investment. Many thanks to the whole team – keep up the great work!”
- Vicki Hatton“Steve and the team at Figment have been fantastic throughout the whole process. From developing our bespoke website, right through to the continuing support and advice that they are always on hand to give. Needless to say, we are very pleased with our professional looking website and continue to get complements from current and new clients. I would definitely recommend.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Gold, Platinum and Diamond WordPress website maintenance plans all include eCommerce support, incorporating WooCommerce core updates and bug fixes to keep your online store running smoothly at all times.
Our regular WordPress maintenance and support covers Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. For round-the-clock access to WordPress technical support as and when you need it, opt for our Diamond package with the extended support add-on.
Yes. Backups are carried out every night as part of all our WordPress website maintenance services. Your files are all stored separately for maximum protection.
No, that’s what we’re here for! Our WordPress maintenance services are designed especially to help time-poor business owners. We’ll take care of anything and everything technical, so you can get on with your day.
A range of small WordPress development and support tasks are included across all our WordPress maintenance plans. Our Bronze and Silver packages provide up to 30 minutes per task, and the Gold and Platinum packages provide 60 minutes.
Typical tasks include:
- Addition of new pages and posts
- Image editing including cropping, resizing and compression
- Plugin research, installation and configuration
- Dealing with any plugin conflicts
- Updating stylesheets
- General troubleshooting
- Form configuration and functionality checking
- Page re-directs and other SEO enhancements
- Google Search Console user experience issues
- WooCommerce support
- General WordPress guidance
Please do speak to our WordPress maintenance UK based team if you need any advice or have anything you need resolved.
We offer a variety of specialist WordPress maintenance plans, starting from £150 plus VAT per month. If you’d like help in choosing the right website maintenance services to suit your needs, you are welcome to talk to our team.
Yes it is. Our hosting plans cover everything from cookie control to data retention and recovery, so GDPR compliance is fully taken care of for your complete peace of mind.
Yes. All data is held on our secure London, UK based servers. If you’d like the address of our data centre, please let us know.
Our hosting is a premium level plan delivered courtesy of our partnership with a UK award winning hosting provider that runs on 100% renewable energy. This includes advanced caching and firewall protections that keep your site up and running. It’s all part of our WordPress maintenance services.
We welcome existing WordPress websites onto our WordPress maintenance plans. All you need to do is complete our get started form and we’ll be in touch to talk you through the next steps.
What support is available if website goes down or there is an issue – what is the timeframe to fix? Etc.
We categorise requests by urgency. Below are the timelines we work to:
Urgent (e.g. website outages, core functionality broken)
Acknowledgement: 1 hour
Follow Up: 2 hours
Important (e.g. performance degradation)
Acknowledgement: 2 hours
Follow Up: 5 hours
Moderate (e.g. content changes)
Acknowledgement: 1 working day
Follow up: 3 working days
Please note that the above timings are based upon our support hours: 09:00-17:00. Out of hours, your server will be monitored by our hosting partner for outages only.