Why Figment makes the ultimate choice for WordPress support services
Enjoy jargon-free support from our helpful specialists. With guaranteed response times, you can rely on us like your own team.
A speedy, reliable and secure website builds endless trust with Google. That means boosted search traffic, and increased growth.
Our WordPress specialists won’t let your website fall apart. We know exactly what to do to keep your site performing perfectly.
Our packages give you more benefits, minus all the overheads. On average, you’ll save 87% versus hiring an in-house webmaster.
Nervous in case you break something? Worried about the damage caused by data breaches, malware and hacks? We’ve got you covered.
You’ve got no time to waste fiddling around behind the scenes of your website. We’ll save you all the worry, hassle and stress.
What Our Clients Say
- Lyndon FergusonHorrocks & Boyd
- Ayman Abd-Elazizhomes2let
- Daniel BurmanElegant Bedrooms
- Shaun O'NeillSurrey Hills Garden Buildings
Our WordPress Website Hosting & Support Process
Ongoing support and maintenance
1. Technical onboarding
A WordPress admin account is all we need for the off. On a different platform? No problem. We’ll let you know how we can upgrade you. Next we’ll copy your site and tune it up in a nice safe testing area ready for a smooth transfer. All done, you’ll get your website owner’s manual packed with useful info and key contacts.
2. Technical Audit
An exclusive tech audit. An expert security review. A look at what’s going on with Google Analytics. Here’s where we work out what might be holding your website back. Once we’re in the know, we’re ready to create your tailored roadmap for success.
3. Technical Setup
Our WordPress experts get to work optimising your site so that it’s fast, reliable and secure. We’ll fix underlying problems and configure the site so that it’s ready to leave the garage. And all that means you’ll be ready for more search traffic and sales.
4. Ongoing support and maintenance
Expert helpdesk. Jargon-free support and training. 24/7 monitoring. Watertight security, and guaranteed response times for complete peace of mind. And for added confidence? Monthly scheduled maintenance, nightly offsite backups AND the reassurance of full GDPR compliance.
5. Performance review
Our quarterly review ensures your website continues to meet your business goals. And for fully maximised performance, there’s our annual website service. The best way to keep you on course for total success.
WordPress Support Services
Knowing you have expert support on hand to ensure your website runs smoothly offers much-needed peace of mind. And we know that’s important in business. Not only are our experienced WordPress support specialists poised to take care of everything from vital system upgrades to bug fixes, they’re strategists too. That means you get a whole lot more than technical support.
From making sure you’re enjoying the best your website has to offer and meeting your business goals, to video training that keeps you up to date with all the latest marketing features, Google Analytics advice designed to get the most out of your web traffic and eCommerce support geared towards keeping those sales rolling in, you really are in safe hands with our dedicated WordPress experts.
Baffled by filtering? Confused over goal setting? Unsure about funnels? Leave it all to us. We'll help you get the most out of your website traffic.
Want to know how your site updates will look before they go live? A staging site is the answer. Check, approve and only then we'll hit the go button.
WordPress Video Training
WordPress is a brilliant marketing tool, but are you really making the most of it? Keeping up with its latest features? Video training is the answer.
Regular updates are vital to boost security & enhance features. Why not save time and hassle by letting us take care of them for you?
Time to make sure you’re getting the most out of your website. Our regular reviews will help you meet your business goals.
System bugs can bring a website to a standstill. But good news: our expert pest controllers are ready with fast fixes to blitz those bugs into oblivion.
With monthly time secured for your support needs, we'll make your business our personal priority. It'll help keep your business goals on track.
It's always great to know you've got expert support at hand when it matters most. And for that, you can count on Figment.
WordPress Website Hosting
Top search positions mean increased online visibility, which in turn drives more traffic to your website. Naturally, more traffic leads to boosted sales. The perfect recipe for business growth. There are certain things your website needs though if it’s going to build trust with Google and the other search engines. But did you know that website hosting plays a vital role here?
At Figment, we offer dedicated WordPress website hosting as part of our WordPress website maintenance services. This is a hosting package that is fully inclusive, GDPR compliant, and engineered to support your business goals. Because we understand that there really is nothing more important than achieving your ambitions.
There's a lot to lose if something goes wrong with your website. That's why we back it up, every night, storing the files separately for added protection.
Fully Managed Server
Who has time for tinkering with scripts, plugins and databases? Let us manage your server. That way, you can get on with your day.
Day and night, people are online. So, day and night, your site must perform. Our 24/7 monitoring makes sure of it. So you're always open for business.
Reassurance is key for web visitors. Let them know they're visiting a secure site and get a nice SEO boost with our military-grade encryption.
No one wants unwelcome visitors encroaching their site. Our intelligent IP blocking detects intruders well before they can cause trouble.
Everything from cookie control to data retention and recovery is taken care of, easing the burden of GDPR compliance.
Speedy for SEO
Google ranks fast-loading pages higher. With server-level caching, speed optimisation and SSD storage, your site will load quicker than ever.
Google Cloud Platform
Fast, secure and scalable hosting. We’ve partnered with Google to give your customers the best online experience and maximise conversions.
- Kian Kormi“Figment is a super one-stop-shop for web site, e-commerce, social media and blog management. They keep me on my toes with the latest most contemporary thinking and has, time and again, kept me in the fast lane of the digital highway - especially in the last 4 years on the importance of a social media and mobile device strategy. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending the entire Figment team.”
- Daniel Burman“Amazing service as usual from the figment team, very pleased with the attention to detail and the finished product was just as we expected. We would recommend to anyone, thanks again.”
- Faye Mellor“I have worked with Figment over last few years through various company changes and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. From re-designing our website and re-branding to SEO management and support, their service is faultless.”
- Tania Dangerfield“Figment Agency have been fantastic in developing our website and building our SEO campaign over the last few years. We have seen a 50% organic search growth in 12 months and significantly reduced bounce rate. Emma and Steve are incredibly knowledgeable in their business and are always looking at new, innovative ways to improve TAG office website and generate more sales.... thanks guys!”
- Sallyann Holley“From the initial talks and planning right through to them delivering the product they were brilliant. We have found the team to be professional, dedicated, methodical and very supportive. We have built up an amazing rapport with these guys and would like to think that we can call them friends. If you are thinking of updating your website or need advice on your SEO's, Figment are your guys.”
- Lyndon Ferguson“The team at Figment have produced a great new website for our business. Steve, Emma and the team have been a pleasure to deal with. The job was completed on time and on budget. We had a number of queries during the development process and the response was always prompt and helpful.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Gold, Platinum and Diamond WordPress website care plans incorporate eCommerce support, including WooCommerce core updates and bug fixes.
Our standard WordPress support runs from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm. If you choose our Diamond package with the extended support add-on, then you will have access to round-the-clock WordPress technical support as and when you need it.
Nightly backups are included across all of our WordPress website hosting packages. Files are stored separately for increased protection.
Yes. Everything from cookie control to data retention and recovery is covered, so easing the burden of GDPR compliance.
Definitely not, because that’s what we’re here for! Our WordPress support services are specifically designed for time-pressured business owners like you. Anything technical, you can leave it in our hands.
Yes. All data is held on our secure London, UK based servers. If you’d like the address of our data centre, please let us know.
Small WordPress development and support tasks are included in all our packages. Bronze and Silver cover up to 30 minutes per task, and it’s 60 minutes for Gold and Platinum.
Tasks may include:
- Adding pages and posts
- Image cropping, resizing and compression
- Plugin research and configuration
- Resolving plugin conflicts
- Stylesheet updates
- General troubleshooting
- Form configuration
- Page re-directs and other SEO tweaks
- Google Search Console user experience issues
- WooCommerce assistance
- General WordPress questions and support
You are welcome to talk to our WordPress team if you have any issues you would like resolved or need any assistance.
We offer a range of specialist WordPress support services packages. Prices start from £150 plus VAT per month.
We offer the highest quality WordPress website hosting courtesy of our professional partnership with the Google cloud platform. This is a platform that incorporates instant-scaling technology, which in plain English means that if your website suddenly experiences a spike in traffic, it will automatically be able to cope without crashing.
Is it possible to move my existing WordPress website to you from another agency or hosting provider?
Yes, it’s no problem at all! Simply complete our get started form and we’ll be in touch to let you know the next steps.