Ready to enjoy a steady flow of new patient enquiries?
As a healthcare professional, you’ve worked hard to become an expert in your field. But if you’re not visible online, you could be missing out on finding your best patients yet. With 60% of web traffic going to the top three Google results, it’s vital you have a strong presence if you’re going to enjoy a steady flow of enquiries. That’s where Figment can help.
With a proven track record of search engine success in the private healthcare sector dating back to 2006, Figment is fast becoming the number one choice for medical website SEO. Having worked sector wide with chiropractors, physiotherapists, skin specialists, private practice and GP services, women’s health, gynaecology, neurology, mental health, dentistry and numerous Harley Street clinics, we have developed the unique blend of knowhow, technical expertise and industry understanding needed to seal your success online.
Increasing the value of your business.
With done-for-you SEO.
As your online visibility grows, so does your patient base. At Figment, we understand that as a busy professional, your time is precious. It’s precisely why we offer a done-for-you SEO service for medical practices.
Taking time to understand your individual clinic, your specific services and treatments, and your ideal patient type, means your time is never all-consumed. Instead, you can leave everything to us as we take full accountability for achieving the SEO results that make all the difference.
Expertise, Authority and Trust. Your direct route to SEO success.
One of the key signals Google uses to assess website content quality and relevancy is E-A-T: Expertise, Authority and Trust. E-A-T establishes the value of a website, and is a particularly important tool in SEO for medical websites, where the three elements are precisely what prospective patients look for in a healthcare professional.
The more you can demonstrate E-A-T, the more credit you’ll get from Google. And that means boosted online visibility, and more patient enquiries. E-A-T was at the heart of the 2018 Medic Update, making it crucial for websites in which consumers place a high degree of trust, such as medical websites, to ensure they tick all the right boxes for rankings success. And that’s all part of the service when you choose Figment for medical website SEO.
Why choose Figment for SEO for medical practices?
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
What Our Clients Say
- Lyndon FergusonHorrocks & Boyd
- Kian KormiWhisper Media
- Daniel BurmanElegant Bedrooms
- Leon AlmashanPhysio Extra
Barry Bros Security
100% growth in web traffic. Visitor numbers continuously rising. Google Page 1 for 55 competitive keywords. Here’s how we’ve kept this London security expert on top for more than five years.
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
37 Page 1 Google rankings. A 71% increase in sales. Surrey Hills Garden Buildings is now enjoying more quality leads than ever before, all thanks to Figment’s managed SEO strategy.
Speak to us about SEO for medical websites
- Josh Mitchell“Easy to work with company, helped us understand organic SEO and helped build our rankings for a large number of search terms.”
- Martin Bennett“Worked with Steve and his team on multiple web projects, each having different requirements and timescales. Each project has been successfully delivered on time and always with additional input and improvements along the way. Even more rewarding has been the ongoing support, where the team are always available to get changes and adaptions in place quickly and as cost effectively as possible. Long may it continue!”
- Sarah Synott“Figment re-built our website to make it a more user friendly, better designed site which is now optimised for tablets/ipads. Moving the site to Word Press has made it more Google/SEO friendly too. It was a bigger project than predicted but the developers at Figment worked closely with our own team to get the result we were aiming for.”
- Daniel Parker“We were very happy with Steve and Emma and the whole Figment team. The service was so helpful and charming and always there when we needed them. It was a joy and everything we asked to be achieved was done... we would highly recommend Figment and we will be back for more... Thank you to you all.”
- Sallyann Holley“From the initial talks and planning right through to them delivering the product they were brilliant. We have found the team to be professional, dedicated, methodical and very supportive. We have built up an amazing rapport with these guys and would like to think that we can call them friends. If you are thinking of updating your website or need advice on your SEO's, Figment are your guys.”
- Faye Mellor“I have worked with Figment over last few years through various company changes and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. From re-designing our website and re-branding to SEO management and support, their service is faultless.”
Frequently Asked Questions
We split medical website SEO into two main areas. Firstly, on-page SEO which deals with relevancy. Our work in this area involves focusing on the things that matter to Google, like page loading speed, the format of your website code and the quality of your content. The other area is off-page SEO, which is all about trust and site authority. This is hugely important for healthcare websites, and something in which we have proven expertise.
When you pay to put ads online, every time someone clicks on the ad and lands on your website, you have to pay (‘pay per click’). With organic SEO however, there is no charge whenever someone clicks on a link they find in the search results. The fact is, people are more inclined to click on and trust organic listings than they are adverts, especially for healthcare services. This is precisely why investing in a long term SEO strategy for your medical website is more likely to deliver a better ROI.
You’ll need to be prepared to look at your medical website SEO as a medium to long term strategy, but many of our private healthcare clients start seeing initial results in the first few months.
Competition for clients amongst private healthcare professionals is rising, especially as more and more consumers turn to the internet to find suitable treatment providers, reviews and answers to the questions they have. A highly visible online presence is crucial if you are going to stand out in a significant crowd of competitors.
We have worked as trusted SEO partners with many private healthcare providers, including chiropractors, physiotherapists, dermatologists, private practice and GP services, women’s health, gynaecology, neurology, mental health and dentistry, including numerous Harley Street clinics. We have a growing portfolio of healthcare clients which is expanding as our reputation and track record of success are shared by word of mouth.
Prices for our medical website SEO campaigns range from £500 to £4K per month. As a guide, a 20-hour campaign based on 50 keywords with weekly blogs, technical SEO, manual outreach and management usually comes in at £2,000 plus VAT per month. You are welcome to contact us for a tailored quotation.
Our research will uncover which keywords will do the best job of driving qualified traffic to your healthcare sector website. We’ll analyse what prospective patients search for within your particular sector and for the specific individual treatments you wish to promote, and check search volumes, keyword difficulty in terms of competition, and the potential click through rate you might achieve. It’s all quite scientific, but once complete we’ll be able to provide you with a well-researched set of keywords that are focused on meeting your commercial goals.
We offer a variety of SEO packages, all of which will be customised to suit your individual healthcare practice goals and priorities, which we will take good time to understand. Precisely what your package encompasses will vary depending on the level you choose, but all packages include at least 25 tracked keywords, one or more focus areas, 16+ campaign hours, upwards of two blogs or landing pages written by our experienced medical writers, your own dedicated customer success manager, and a KPI dashboard where you can view all your current SEO campaign results.