The done for you SEO service that gets you found. And fast.
When you work with an SEO agency that’s committed to getting to know your business, results come so much faster. And they last longer too. It’s all down to understanding. Your audience, your industry and your goals. And your potential too.
Eager to pull the rug from under your competitors and grab those search engine top spots? As trusted SEO specialists we’ve got the strategies, the proven track record, and the committment to get you there.
Request a FREE Quote for SEO
Proven SEO expertise. We know what it takes to get you noticed.
Tried and tested tactics. Strategies that work fast to boost web traffic and optimise conversions. Since 2006, the team here at Figment has been building a reputation for excellence in all aspects of SEO and digital marketing.
For our clients, we’ve achieved dozens of number 1 spots on Google for a host of competitive keywords. And with an outstanding 5-star standing, and our own rankings riding high, there’s every good reason to trust Figment with your SEO and business growth goals.
Actual client campaign results before and after working with Figment.
- Rowan Barry“Barry Bros has been working with Figment for over 8 years and they are a pleasure to work with. After redesigning our site, they started optimising it for search engines. This has generated huge growth in Google traffic. They also manage our blogs, social content and our newsletter, which has kept us engaging with our current customers as we are time poor. We trust them as part of our team and highly recommend!”
- Shaun O'neill“Steve, Emma and the team at Figment have been brilliant in firstly, explaining what SEO could do for us and secondly implementing it with almost instant success. Great company delivering great results!”
- Tania Dangerfield“Figment Agency have been fantastic in developing our website and building our SEO campaign over the last few years. We have seen a 50% organic search growth in 12 months and significantly reduced bounce rate. Emma and Steve are incredibly knowledgeable in their business and are always looking at new, innovative ways to improve TAG office website and generate more sales.... thanks guys!”
Why Choose Figment for a Complete, Done for You SEO Service?
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
- Lyndon FergusonHorrocks & Boyd
- Kian KormiWhisper Media
- Shaun O'NeillSurrey Hills Garden Buildings
- Fiona MordauntAuthor / Blogger
Barry Bros Security
- 500% traffic increase
- 100% year-on-year organic increase
- 30+ No.1 ranked keywords
- Organic traffic up 68% in 8 months
- Google Page 1 for 53 keywords
- Top 3 Local Pack for 30+ keywords
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
- 71% sales increase
- Top 3 local map pack listings
- “incredible results” says Shaun O’Neill
Speak to us about done for you SEO
What’s included in our done for you SEO service?
Our done for you SEO service provides all you need to get noticed by Google and the other search engines. It’s a fully inclusive campaign, tailored to your unique business goals.
With done for you SEO from Figment, you can be totally hands-off, leaving everything to our expert team. Regular reports and reviews, and your very own KPI dashboard, allow you to stay right on top of campaign performance at every step.
On-page SEO is crucial as it gives search engines the signals they need to understand what your website is all about. It’s a major driver of user experience, which is vital for search engine success, as well as boosting conversions.
Anything that’s done on your actual site to make it SEO friendly is classed as on-page. So, our experts will be adding quality search-optimised content like blogs and landing pages. Optimising code and meta tags, structuring URLs, adding links, and ensuring page load speed is spot on.
Off-page SEO is important as it shows the search engines how useful your website is to users, and the authority it holds online. High quality sites tend to have more backlinks from other sites, and more of a presence across online communities.
So we’ll be working tirelessly to get your website the offsite presence it needs. Link building, business citations and guest posts all form part of our off-page done for you SEO strategy. And you can rest assured that everything we do follows Google best practice. Because that’s how we get results that last.
- Jo Jenkins“Figment have been absolutely fantastic in helping us work on our SEO. They have improved the functionality of our website and are always on hand to provide expert advice, brilliant support and offer recommendations on how to further improve the website. Their reports are clear and concise and their willingness to help puts them above other SEO companies that we have worked with in the past.”
- Sallyann Holley“From the initial talks and planning right through to them delivering the product they were brilliant. We have found the team to be professional, dedicated, methodical and very supportive. We have built up an amazing rapport with these guys and would like to think that we can call them friends. If you are thinking of updating your website or need advice on your SEO's, Figment are your guys.”
- Faye Mellor“I have worked with Figment over last few years through various company changes and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. From re-designing our website and re-branding to SEO management and support, their service is faultless.”
Sales-boosting strategies. Our speciality.
Our goal is to get you found in the search engines so your online visibility is given a boost. That way, you’ll get more leads and, ultimately, more sales.
It all starts with in-depth research. Then we create you a unique roadmap to success, ahead of starting work on fixing any existing issues. Then it’s time to focus on getting you up to those search engine top spots. With done for you SEO from Figment, you can leave all the technicalities to us, whilst you enjoy exceptional results, with maximum ROI.
Done for You SEO – Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about done for you search engine optimisation? The following should prove helpful.
Prices for done for you SEO campaigns with Figment range from £500 to £4k per month. As a guide, a 20-hour campaign based on 50 keywords with weekly blogs, technical SEO, manual outreach and management works out at £2k+vat/month. Please contact us for more info.
It’s actually quite an intricate process. In simple terms, it can be divided into two core areas. One is on-page SEO which is all to do with relevancy. This involves working on a host of factors that matter to Google, like how quickly your web pages download, how well optimised your content is and the format of your code. The other area is off-page SEO, which centres on trust and site authority. This is basically like a PR campaign for your website.
If you want to increase the right kind of traffic to your website, then you need organic SEO. You’ll spend less on it than you would on paid search, and that’s a proven fact. Plus, conversions are higher with organic SEO. This is because users have more trust in organic listings.
When you advertise online, every time someone clicks through to your website from your advert, you have to pay. With organic SEO results however, there is no charge. It is a proven fact that people are more inclined to click on and trust organic listings than they are adverts, and this is precisely what we focus on with our done for you SEO service.
We will guide you through this process and will suggest the best keywords to drive qualified traffic to your website. As a starting point, we will provide keyword research that’s based on a number qualitative and quantitative factors. As well as looking at what people search for in your business niche, we will look at monthly search volumes (the average number of times a keyword is searched for in a month), how difficult keywords are to rank for in relation to competition, and potential click through rate. Based on these factors, we’ll be able to advise you on the best keywords to meet your business objectives.
You’ll need to be prepared to look at organic done for you SEO as a medium to long term strategy, although you’ll usually start seeing initial results in the first few months.