A Shopify store at #1 in the search results gets almost twice as much traffic as one that ranks in second position.
So, if you want the lion’s share of online traffic, you’re going to need a specialised Shopify SEO strategy. One that’s tailored to your products, and your audience. Shopify is a powerful ecommerce platform. But if you’re looking to secure that #1 spot in search, optimisation is key.
At Figment, we’ve been driving online store traffic for over 15 years. Our proven Shopify SEO expertise has seen significant increases in organic traffic, and huge uplifts in page 1 rankings. So, if you’re looking for a Shopify SEO agency, look no further than Figment.
Outrank the competition with help from our Shopify SEO experts
Shopify has some useful built-in tools to help search performance. But it can also create SEO issues too, like duplicate content, and unnecessary speed-draining background apps. Dealing with these issues, and optimising other areas, all form part of our expert Shopify SEO strategy.
Our goal is to get your Shopify online store ranking above the competition. That way, you’ll get more visitors, which ultimately means more sales. So we’ll be right on the case when it comes to removing damaging duplicate product or collections pages. Hot on the trail of slow loading pages. And bang on the money with improving user experience.
The knowhow you need for Shopify SEO success
Shopify website optimisation calls for a variety of specialised tactics. A great user experience will always play a crucial role in any SEO campaign, and it’s even more crucial with Ecommerce and Shopify.
Optimising the structure of your site and your Shopify products pages to ensure a smooth shopping experience is something we’ll always prioritise. And it has a double benefit, because the simpler the site structure, the easier it is for search engines to crawl the site and rank your products.
A great user experience also relies on fast-loading products and pages. So we’ll be in hot pursuit for over-sized image and video content, optimising so there are no hold-ups. Google uses page loading speed as a ranking signal too, so the faster your Shopify products and pages load, the better.
Your go-to Shopify SEO company
We may be using advanced SchemaPlus for Shopify to help your online store rank better in Google, with attention-grabbing rich snippets and trust-inspiring review stars. We could be building rich links into to your store. Using a content marketing strategy to enhance authority and expand brand awareness. Or optimising specific products or categories to boost conversion rates.
This is just a tiny snapshot of the tactics that make up our tailored Shopify SEO strategies. Strategies that continue to see exceptional success
Speak to us about Shopify SEO
Why choose Figment as your Shopify SEO agency?
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
What Our Clients Say
- Leon AlmashanPhysio Extra
- Daniel LewisMedical Physician
- Daniel ParkerTattooedNow!
- Steven LaiSuper Developments
36% more organic traffic. 80 Page One Google Rankings. Online store conversions up by 82%. Here’s how we helped the UK’s #1 hoverboard retailer grab the lion’s share of online sales, sending them gliding above some of the UK’s strongest competitors in the industry.
Organic traffic boosted by 72%. Sales up by 5576%. Here’s how we took an Emmy Award winning makeup designer’s under-performing Shopify ecommerce site, and turned things around in just a matter of months.
- Sallyann Holley“From the initial talks and planning right through to them delivering the product they were brilliant. We have found the team to be professional, dedicated, methodical and very supportive. We have built up an amazing rapport with these guys and would like to think that we can call them friends. If you are thinking of updating your website or need advice on your SEO's, Figment are your guys.”
- Rizwan Moledina“A super experience - a1 customer service, with a great looking and functioning website that has by far superseded my expectations. Steve and the team have done everything and more to ensure that our brand and new website are a success! On budget and on time !”
- Fiona Martin“Figment are a breath of fresh air. Their communication on development and SEO is brilliant and it's great to work with them as they understand exactly what we are aiming for, but also are great at adding value to these aims. Can't recommend them highly enough!”
- Simon Cuff“Steven and his team are great to work with, can produce results very quickly and deliver cost effective results. I've worked with Figment on a number of projects from small implementations to large continuous engagements as an external component of an agile development team.”
- Karim Elkary“An absolute pleasure to work with. As someone who is very tech UN-savvy, I was very apprehensive about setting up a new website. Steve and his team were brilliant from start to finish, taking the time to talk me through it and produce a great website from scratch. I also found their service excellent value for the time and effort they put it. I would highly recommend Figment Agency for any web design / management.”
- Sophie Neil“Fantastic and patient support. The team listen carefully to the brief and make the task in hand feel very achievable. They are both top of their game technically and very innovative, always aware of current trends and new developments. I feel lucky to be on their books. They are very approachable and always more than happy to help.”
Frequently Asked Questions
This is specialised SEO for Shopify websites. Campaigns are fully tailored, and may include product Schema Markup to promote rich, user-friendly results, vital keyword research, keyword mapping to every page of your Shopify store site for enhanced search relevancy, URL optimisation, technical SEO, content marketing and link building. It all starts with the creation of a solid SEO roadmap, critical to getting the results you need.
You are welcome to choose from our range of SEO packages which will be tailored to your individual business goals and priorities. All packages include at least 25 tracked keywords, one or more focus areas, 16+ campaign hours, upwards of two blogs or landing pages, your own dedicated SEO growth manager, and a KPI dashboard where you can view all your Shopify SEO campaign results in real time.
Prices for our Shopify SEO campaigns range from £500 to £4K per month. As a guide, a 20-hour campaign based on 50 keywords with weekly blogs, technical SEO, manual outreach and management will usually be priced at £2,000 plus VAT per month. You are welcome to contact us for a bespoke quotation.
Shopify Collections are a great way to enhance the user experience, whilst improving SEO results. By gathering together products that aren’t usually hosted in the same place, the amount of time it takes for shoppers to find them is reduced.
Shoppers are impressed with the more streamlined experience, whilst search engines gain a clearer understanding of how your online store is ordered, and how products relate to each other. All of this indicates the relevance of your website and its overall strength, which can in turn boost your rankings.
We will implement Shopify Collections as part of your Shopify SEO campaign.
Yes, keyword research forms a vital part of our work as Shopify SEO experts. Keywords are the lifeblood of any SEO campaign, including ecommerce campaigns. Our work involves taking time to understand what your target audience is looking for at the various phases of their journey. This allows us to target the keywords to reach them with the right information at the right time, whether they are seeking answers to questions, looking for buyer information, or ready to buy.
Once we’ve settled on the keywords, we’ll work on optimising your Shopify product pages and meta data.
Shopify comes complete with a range SEO-friendly features, as well as a variety of themes that allow online sellers to create appealing storefronts. However, it also comes with known issues that need troubleshooting so that they don’t hinder SEO, such as duplicate content. And the theme templates require coding knowledge in order to draw benefit from all the features. This includes the vital updating of meta tags, page titles and page descriptions.
So, without this knowledge, it can be challenging to get your Shopify store to reach its full potential. Which is precisely why it can be beneficial to use the services of a Shopify SEO agency.
Without specialised SEO, your Shopify online store won’t be fully optimised and could therefore miss out to competitors who ARE investing in the services of a Shopify SEO company.