Storm the search engine results with award-winning WordPress SEO
WordPress is world-renowned as an SEO-friendly web content management system, brimming with powerful features. But that doesn’t mean you can simply launch your WordPress website, then sit back and watch as you storm the search engine results pages.
Whilst the platform is packed with a host of SEO features that adhere to Google best practice, it’s not a replacement for a solid SEO strategy. You still need to create rich content and earn great back links. Plus it’s vital to make sure the site is well-optimised and free from technical issues. The very issues that could be holding it back from hitting those search engine top spots and netting you more sales.
This is where a dedicated campaign from WordPress SEO experts Figment can make all the difference.
Specialist WordPress SEO expertise, for game-changing results
Looking for game-changing results? The type that up your online exposure, get streams of enquiries rolling in and land you more sales? Then you need a WordPress SEO agency that understands just how to get the most out of this platform.
You may have already attempted your own DIY SEO setup for WordPress, maybe installed your own plugins, tried writing a blog or added your own meta descriptions using Yoast.
But if your competitors are still outranking you, and you don’t have the lion’s share of visibility across the search results, then you may be wondering what you need to do next to get your WordPress website or WooCommerce store the exposure it needs to excel. That’s where WordPress SEO consultants Figment come in.
WordPress SEO knowhow, the perfect blend of skills
WordPress is a powerful tool, there’s no mistaking it. But its many features can actually be the source of mistakes, especially if you’re not a WordPress SEO expert. Some of these mistakes can have a negative impact on your site’s ability to rank in the search engines.
That’s why, if you’re serious about search engine success, you’re going to need the help of a team with all the right WordPress SEO knowhow. A team that blends front-end visual and user experience skills, with backend technical savvy.
At Figment, we’re in the know on both counts. From tackling poorly-coded themes that can cause frustratingly slow loading pages and bloated code, to running a plugin audit to cut back speed-draining unnecessary installations. From optimising media, to creating XML sitemaps to help search engines find and crawl all your pages. And from installing regular updates to protect the site and boost performance, to making use of Schema and configuring permalinks to help search engines better understand your content, we’ve got everything covered to get you ranked above your competitors.
WooCommerce SEO expertise, for online shop success
If you’re looking to improve the results you’re getting from your WooCommerce website, Figment can help. When it comes to customising and optimising WooCommerce online stores, we’ve got the knowhow you need for outstanding results.
We could be ordering product categories and tags and enabling breadcrumbs to help visitors find just what they’re searching for, and fast. Enhancing product categories with fully optimised SEO titles and descriptions to help Google better understand your content. Giving page loading speed a boost and enhancing site performance for the best possible user experience, or making sure your online store is secure and safe from malicious attack.
Whatever your WooCommerce store needs to sweep the search engine top spots out of reach of the competition and net you more sales, you can consider it taken care of by WordPress SEO experts Figment.
Speak to us about WordPress SEO
Why use Figment as your WordPress SEO consultant?
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
What Our Clients Say
- Fiona MordauntAuthor / Blogger
- Ben Sutton-JonesHenfield Storage
- Helen AustinVoiceover / Presenter / Actress
- Daniel BurmanElegant Bedrooms
Barry Bros Security
100% growth in web traffic. Visitor numbers continuously rising. Google Page 1 for 55 competitive keywords. Here’s how we’ve kept this London security expert on top for more than five years.
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
37 Page 1 Google rankings. A 71% increase in sales. Surrey Hills Garden Buildings is now enjoying more quality leads than ever before, all thanks to Figment’s managed SEO strategy.
- Fiona Martin“Figment are a breath of fresh air. Their communication on development and SEO is brilliant and it's great to work with them as they understand exactly what we are aiming for, but also are great at adding value to these aims. Can't recommend them highly enough!”
- James Maxwell“Since working with Steve I have seen a massive change in my website. I have had many meeting with numerous other website people and spent lots of money on literally nothing. Since getting figment in to sort my website out I have got better ranking monthly reports and feel like I’m actually getting something for the money I pay where other companies have done nothing for the same money. They continue to help develop my site and business. I would not use any other company. 5 stars all the way.”
- Vicki Hatton“Steve and the team at Figment have been fantastic throughout the whole process. From developing our bespoke website, right through to the continuing support and advice that they are always on hand to give. Needless to say, we are very pleased with our professional looking website and continue to get complements from current and new clients. I would definitely recommend.”
- Lyndon Ferguson“The team at Figment have produced a great new website for our business. Steve, Emma and the team have been a pleasure to deal with. The job was completed on time and on budget. We had a number of queries during the development process and the response was always prompt and helpful.”
- Brian Woulfe“A special thank you to Figment for turning things around on my SEO Journey! After a terrible initial journey the new results are amazing and in the last few weeks we’ve had a number of calls and emails with enquires for very large projects, all of which look to be moving forward!”
- Sallyann Holley“From the initial talks and planning right through to them delivering the product they were brilliant. We have found the team to be professional, dedicated, methodical and very supportive. We have built up an amazing rapport with these guys and would like to think that we can call them friends. If you are thinking of updating your website or need advice on your SEO's, Figment are your guys.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between regular SEO, and WordPress SEO?
Our dedicated WordPress SEO service is specifically aimed at getting WordPress websites ranked. We are specialist WordPress SEO experts, and know the platform inside out, including all the typical issues it throws up. These could be anything from speed-draining bloated code coming from poorly coded themes, to badly structured permalinks that can prevent your content being found by the search engines, and cause frustration for users.
If you are running a WordPress or WooCommerce website, you will benefit from a specialist WordPress SEO campaign.
How much does your WordPress SEO service cost?
Prices for our WordPress SEO campaigns range from £500 to £4K per month. As a guide, a 20-hour campaign based on 50 keywords with weekly blogs, technical SEO, manual outreach and management will usually be priced at £2,000 plus VAT per month. You are welcome to contact us for a bespoke quotation.
How long do I need to wait before seeing results from the WordPress SEO campaign?
WordPress SEO should be viewed as a long-term strategy. Having said that, many of our WordPress SEO clients have enjoyed game-changing results within only the first few months.
What is included in your WordPress SEO service?
This is specialist WordPress SEO, including SEO for WooCommerce online stores. Your SEO campaign will include vital keyword research, keyword mapping to every page of your website for enhanced search relevancy, URL and permalink optimisation, Schema Markup for rich, user-friendly results, technical SEO and code optimisation, media optimisation, content marketing and link building. It all begins with the creation of a solid WordPress SEO roadmap which is crucial to achieving the results you need for enhanced sales success.
We offer a range of SEO packages, all of which can be tailored to your unique business goals and priorities. All packages include at least 25 tracked keywords, one or more focus areas, 16+ campaign hours, at least two blogs or landing pages, your own dedicated SEO growth manager, and a KPI dashboard where you can view all your WordPress SEO campaign results in real time.