Storm the search engine results with award-winning WordPress SEO
WordPress is world-renowned as an SEO-friendly web content management system, brimming with powerful features. But that doesn’t mean you can simply launch your WordPress website, then sit back and watch as you storm the search engine results pages.
Whilst the platform is packed with a host of SEO features that adhere to Google best practice, it’s not a replacement for a solid SEO strategy. You still need to create rich content and earn great back links. Plus it’s vital to make sure the site is well-optimised and free from technical issues. The very issues that could be holding it back from hitting those search engine top spots and netting you more sales.
This is where a dedicated campaign from WordPress SEO experts Figment can make all the difference.
Specialist WordPress SEO expertise, for game-changing results
Looking for game-changing results? The type that up your online exposure, get streams of enquiries rolling in and land you more sales? Then you need a WordPress SEO agency that understands just how to get the most out of this platform.
You may have already attempted your own DIY SEO setup for WordPress, maybe installed your own plugins, tried writing a blog or added your own meta descriptions using Yoast.
But if your competitors are still outranking you, and you don’t have the lion’s share of visibility across the search results, then you may be wondering what you need to do next to get your WordPress website or WooCommerce store the exposure it needs to excel. That’s where WordPress SEO consultants Figment come in.
WordPress SEO knowhow, the perfect blend of skills
WordPress is a powerful tool, there’s no mistaking it. But its many features can actually be the source of mistakes, especially if you’re not a WordPress SEO expert. Some of these mistakes can have a negative impact on your site’s ability to rank in the search engines.
That’s why, if you’re serious about search engine success, you’re going to need the help of a team with all the right WordPress SEO knowhow. A team that blends front-end visual and user experience skills, with backend technical savvy.
At Figment, we’re in the know on both counts. From tackling poorly-coded themes that can cause frustratingly slow loading pages and bloated code, to running a plugin audit to cut back speed-draining unnecessary installations. From optimising media, to creating XML sitemaps to help search engines find and crawl all your pages. And from installing regular updates to protect the site and boost performance, to making use of Schema and configuring permalinks to help search engines better understand your content, we’ve got everything covered to get you ranked above your competitors.
WooCommerce SEO expertise, for online shop success
If you’re looking to improve the results you’re getting from your WooCommerce website, Figment can help. When it comes to customising and optimising WooCommerce online stores, we’ve got the knowhow you need for outstanding results.
We could be ordering product categories and tags and enabling breadcrumbs to help visitors find just what they’re searching for, and fast. Enhancing product categories with fully optimised SEO titles and descriptions to help Google better understand your content. Giving page loading speed a boost and enhancing site performance for the best possible user experience, or making sure your online store is secure and safe from malicious attack.
Whatever your WooCommerce store needs to sweep the search engine top spots out of reach of the competition and net you more sales, you can consider it taken care of by WordPress SEO experts Figment.
Speak to us about WordPress SEO
Why use Figment as your WordPress SEO consultant?
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
What Our Clients Say
- Kian KormiWhisper Media
- Leon AlmashanPhysio Extra
- Ayman Abd-Elazizhomes2let
- Shaun O'NeillSurrey Hills Garden Buildings
Barry Bros Security
100% growth in web traffic. Visitor numbers continuously rising. Google Page 1 for 55 competitive keywords. Here’s how we’ve kept this London security expert on top for more than five years.
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
Top 3 Google rankings. 71% increase in sales. Surrey Hills are now getting more quality leads than ever before. And it’s all thanks to Figment’s Local SEO strategy.
The goal for office furniture specialists Tag Office was to reduce paid ad spend. A website revamp for improved user experience, combined with an SEO strategy focused on achieving organic leads, and it was mission accomplished!
- Vicki Hatton“Steve and the team at Figment have been fantastic throughout the whole process. From developing our bespoke website, right through to the continuing support and advice that they are always on hand to give. Needless to say, we are very pleased with our professional looking website and continue to get complements from current and new clients. I would definitely recommend.”
- Ayman Abd-Elaziz“If your looking for a digital agency which goes above and beyond, look no further! Steve and his fantastic team are the perfect partner for all things digital; they have created a fantastic website for our business and as a result are now managing our local and organic SEO, as well as PPC campaign.”
- Mark Robson“Detailed industry knowledge gained from years of experience, Figment provided exactly the sort of advice I was looking for. Bang up to date with all the latest technology and Google search trends, I can't recommend them enough. Thanks guys.”
- Shaun O'neill“Steve, Emma and the team at Figment have been brilliant in firstly, explaining what SEO could do for us and secondly implementing it with almost instant success. Great company delivering great results!”
- Leon Almashan“Our new bespoke website looks great, incredible work! We have a beautiful website that effectively works by bringing real business. Figment helped with SEO & our new clients have told me they chose our company ahead of competition as we look more professional. Without a shadow of a doubt, Figment is highly recommended every time.”
- Jake Cooke“Figment Agency have been professional and efficient. They took the time to learn about my business, perform a thorough assessment and explain exactly what they would do to make improvements. Communication has been clear and quick throughout. We've seen a very quick increase in the amount of traffic on our website and its SEO positioning on Google. I'm delighted with their work and happy to recommend them to others!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dedicated WordPress SEO service is specifically aimed at getting WordPress websites ranked. We are specialist WordPress SEO experts, and know the platform inside out, including all the typical issues it throws up. These could be anything from speed-draining bloated code coming from poorly coded themes, to badly structured permalinks that can prevent your content being found by the search engines, and cause frustration for users.
If you are running a WordPress or WooCommerce website, you will benefit from a specialist WordPress SEO campaign.
Prices for our WordPress SEO campaigns range from £500 to £4K per month. As a guide, a 20-hour campaign based on 50 keywords with weekly blogs, technical SEO, manual outreach and management will usually be priced at £2,000 plus VAT per month. You are welcome to contact us for a bespoke quotation.
WordPress SEO should be viewed as a long-term strategy. Having said that, many of our WordPress SEO clients have enjoyed game-changing results within only the first few months.
This is specialist WordPress SEO, including SEO for WooCommerce online stores. Your SEO campaign will include vital keyword research, keyword mapping to every page of your website for enhanced search relevancy, URL and permalink optimisation, Schema Markup for rich, user-friendly results, technical SEO and code optimisation, media optimisation, content marketing and link building. It all begins with the creation of a solid WordPress SEO roadmap which is crucial to achieving the results you need for enhanced sales success.
We offer a range of SEO packages, all of which can be tailored to your unique business goals and priorities. All packages include at least 25 tracked keywords, one or more focus areas, 16+ campaign hours, at least two blogs or landing pages, your own dedicated SEO growth manager, and a KPI dashboard where you can view all your WordPress SEO campaign results in real time.