- 80%of users completely ignore paid advertisements The Ultimate List of Marketing Stats for 2021
- 53%SEO is dominant source of web traffic and largest digital channel The Ultimate List of Marketing Stats for 2021
- 60%of clicks go to the top three websites in search engine results Organic Channel Share Expands to 53.3% of Traffic
- 34%of traffic goes to the number 1 position in Google Value Of #1 Position On Google For Traffic
The SEO partner who shares your vision for business growth
Since 2006, our London based SEO agency has partnered successfully with business owners and marketing managers to win Google top spots, drive more enquiries and increase sales. We share your vision for success, and we’re committed to going the extra mile for the results that matter to you.
Always innovating, always staying ahead of SEO trends and on top of all the latest updates. We’ll keep your competitive edge sharp, so you get to become the thriving business you’ve always wanted to be.
Why partner with Figment as your SEO agency?
A host of number 1 spots secured on Google for numerous competitive keywords AND continued traffic growth month on month, year on year.
Unique Blend of Skills
Blending marketing, creative and technical skills with business knowhow helps us maximise results, so you get the very best for your budget.
Proven SEO Process
Our results-driven process helps us achieve outstanding SEO results. Plus you get to see precisely what we’ll be doing for you, and when.
Best Practice SEO
Wave goodbye to spammy SEO. Everything we do complies with Google best practice for the best possible rankings and least likelihood of penalties.
Each month you'll receive tailored reports and updates on your KPIs so you can clearly see how well your SEO campaign is progressing.
Our easy-view dashboard keeps all your key data in one place, so you can monitor your campaign progress and SEO results in real time.
What Our Clients Say
- Ben Sutton-JonesHenfield Storage
- John MenicouPC Docs
- Kian KormiWhisper Media
- Ayman Abd-Elazizhomes2let
SEO Results Made Simple
At Figment, our aim is to make SEO simple for our clients. So we’ve broken our SEO process down into a clean-cut, 6-step process. Thanks to our fully done-for-you service, you’ll have the peace of mind that everything’s on track to meet your business goals.
Speak to us about Managed SEO Campaigns
Building relevancy with on-page SEO for London and Surrey businesses
Fast loading pages are a must for top search engine rankings. We'll analyse the speed of all your site's pages and ensure they're all Google-bot friendly.
Search engines, and web users, need to understand what the page they're headed for is all about. A well-crafted URL will make this happen.
The title of a web page is what people see first in search results. Plus it's an incredibly important ranking factor. A well-written title is therefore vital.
Web users are drawn to search results that nicely describe a page. A finely written description means a better chance of winning that click.
Search engines don't just crawl web pages, they also look at image tags. Keywords are not only vital in content, they're crucial for images too.
More traffic and better engagement are direct results of optimising the heading tags in web content. It's an art we've mastered well.
Optimised content effectively responds to the questions people type into search engines. Web copy writing and blogs are two of our specialities.
When Google is crawling your site you don't want it to hit any roadblocks like poorly formatted code. So we'll optimise for a smooth run.
Building authority with off-page SEO
Reaching out to boost your inbound links is a crucial part of our work in winning your site more authority. And Google loves authority.
Eye-catching. Engaging. Infographics are incredibly effective as an SEO strategy because people can't help but want to link to them.
As a guest author on another website, you'll not only boost your profile, you'll also achieve a link back to your own site to boost authority.
Run a local company? We’ll build and maintain online references to your business (name, address, phone number).
- Sarah Synott“Figment re-built our website to make it a more user friendly, better designed site which is now optimised for tablets/ipads. Moving the site to Word Press has made it more Google/SEO friendly too. It was a bigger project than predicted but the developers at Figment worked closely with our own team to get the result we were aiming for.”
- Brian Woulfe“A special thank you to Figment for turning things around on my SEO Journey! After a terrible initial journey the new results are amazing and in the last few weeks we’ve had a number of calls and emails with enquires for very large projects, all of which look to be moving forward!”
- Jake Cooke“Figment Agency have been professional and efficient. They took the time to learn about my business, perform a thorough assessment and explain exactly what they would do to make improvements. Communication has been clear and quick throughout. We've seen a very quick increase in the amount of traffic on our website and its SEO positioning on Google. I'm delighted with their work and happy to recommend them to others!”
- Mark Robson“Detailed industry knowledge gained from years of experience, Figment provided exactly the sort of advice I was looking for. Bang up to date with all the latest technology and Google search trends, I can't recommend them enough. Thanks guys.”
- Adam Nakar“Happy to recommend. Figment took a site that had been bumping along and revitalised it with their design and SEO work. Success is measured in enquiries, and there has been a marked increase in genuine good leads and quality of work coming through. The process was gradual, so give it time, but after around 9 months of SEO work we were generating the work we expected and wanted and this level has been maintained. We know Figment are on hand to make further changes to increase exposure and enquiries, should we decide we need it.”
- Jacob Dilley“Exceptional impact! We hadn't had any SEO work done on our website before, we primarily relied on referrals. I've been super impressed with the impact they've made and working with their team is great as they are incredibly knowledgeable and consistently exceeded expectations. I highly recommend them to any business looking to strengthen their online presence. Looking forward to our continued partnership.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Simply complete our get started form and we’ll be in touch to discuss how our organic SEO services will benefit your London or Surrey business in more detail.
Organic SEO is actually very complex. In a nutshell, it’s based on two big areas: relevancy (on-page SEO) and trust (off-page SEO). So, everything we do is about improving these two areas so that search engines rank your website ahead of your competitors. Our organic SEO services for London and Surrey businesses cover all the latest best practice strategies, so that you have the best possible chance of enjoying top rankings
We are realistic about what it takes to get results from organic SEO, it is a marathon not a sprint. It really all depends on your industry, keywords and competition. If your industry has low competition we usually see results within six months. With more competitive keywords and industries it can take 12 months or longer. You will be able to see progress and discuss KPIs each month as rankings and traffic improve courtesy of our organic SEO services for your London or Surrey business.
Our fully managed SEO campaigns start at £1.5k/month and scale up to £5k/month. Please contact us for more information about how we can make a difference to your Google visibility with organic SEO services London and Surrey wide.
Organic SEO will increase targeted traffic to your website. It’s proven to be lower cost than paid search (pay-per-click). What’s more, conversions are higher due to the fact that users trust the organic listings more than the paid ones. If you are looking for long term results and a greater return on investment (ROI), then organic SEO for your London or Surrey business will prove the most astute choice.
With paid advertising (pay-per-click), you have to pay for each and every click through to your website. With organic search results, you don’t have to pay the search engine to appear in the listings. More people click on organic results than paid results, and organic results are more trusted. This is precisely why so many businesses in London and Surrey prefer to invest for the long term in organic SEO services.
Great news! We can professionally optimise and manage your Google Ads as well as providing Organic SEO services London and Surrey wide, for maximum results across both paid and natural search.
Partridge Muir & Warren
Organic traffic up 144% year on year. 169 Page One Google rankings with 112 in the top 3 positions. A steady flow of new clients, and no more PPC spend. A satisfied chartered financial planner, enjoying exceptional results in just a few months, all thanks to Figment’s well-planned SEO strategy.
Surrey Hills Garden Buildings
37 Page 1 Google rankings. A 71% increase in sales. Surrey Hills Garden Buildings is now enjoying more quality leads than ever before, all thanks to Figment’s managed SEO strategy.
With 44 top 3 and 57 page 1 Google rankings in just 20 months, and a whopping 1678% increase in organic traffic in the first 6 months, it’s been rapid success all the way for this guaranteed rent property management company.